im syafina ibrahim :DD


ni blog ak , so ikot ske ati ak lahh nak wat ayat macam mana nak eja macm mana pown oke <3
im a gud gurl , HAHA !




da way am i !

da way am i !

Sunday 22 May 2011

I Hate Those People Who Broke My Trust's !

Maybe they are right. Maybe I did get my hopes up too high.
Maybe I was in over my head.
Maybe I am the stupid one for ever thinking that you loved me, but maybe,
just maybe, I am tired of being alone. You Made Me Sad....
But Don't Worry I Will Be happy Very Soon,..

i'm not angry bcoz we broke up,I'm sad bcoz I can't let u go
I'm not angry at u for not loving me,I'm angry with me for still loving u
I'm not angry that I lost u,I'm sad bcoz I once had u
I'm not angry that I can't have u,I'm sad bcoz I know what I'm missing u
I'm not angry that u won't come back,I'm sad bcoz I keep hoping u will
I'm not angry bcoz I hate u and don't want to,I'm sad bcoz I miss u and I love u.. :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment

.img {filter:alpha(opacity=100); -webkit-transition-duration:.5s; -moz-opacity:1.00; opacity:1.00;} img:hover {filter: alpha(opacity=100); opacity:1.00;} .img:hover {filter:alpha(opacity=60); -moz-opacity:0.6; opacity:0.6;}